Today I've been getting into Massive. Something I should've done a long time ago cause I knew what kind of awesome sounds you could get out of it. Found some decent tutorials on youtube and got myself started.

I BELIEEEVE WE NEED MORE BASSSS!                  what?Haven't really made anything useful so far but spend a couple hours experimenting and learning it's potential, and it is massive indeed. Most of my time goes to experimenting anyway, messing around till you get something you like and then use it.

About a week ago I downloaded a pack called Vengeance Essentials by Manuel Schleis which contained around 25000 new sounds. Really useful as I started to get bored by the standard pack from Ableton.

Next thing up I want to learn to use is FM8 which is also known for being to create some monster beats.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top